|Bookmark this page! |
Here is a typical ad for an experienced manager; if you measure up why not apply for one of the positions listed on the right? If not, perhaps you should consider management training.
Busy Company Seeks Service Manager
Established company seeking experienced Service Manager for busy technical services department. Ideal candidate will have at least three to five years experience in service management with a proven track record. Must be able to interface with clients with diplomacy and tact. Candidate must have extensive experience with customer service and support., and be capable of building and maintaining strong, positive relationships with clients at all levels of hierarchy. Position reports directly to upper management.
1. Must be familiar with standard market inventory and logistics software packages
2. Input all installation and service related information into logistics and tracking software, including but not limited to equipment and inventory tracking
3. Dispatch incoming client service calls and issues
4. Assign technical specialist personnel to troubleshoot, mitigate and solve issues, either on site or by phone
5. Schedule technical specialists for installations, including ordering and maintaining any inventory necessary for any service/installation related issues
6. Contact clients either via email or phone to determine their level of satisfaction with installations, service and technical issues
7. Determine and develop ways to improve client service satisfaction on an ongoing basis
8. Ensure efficient data flow-through between clients, management and technical services personnel.
9. Maintain a high level of commitment to providing exceptional client service in a proactive, cost-effective manner
10. Promote continuous employee improvement and support employee career development
11. Maintain open communication between departments that interface with Service to ensure consistency in expectations and internal processes.
12. Accountable for the profit and losses of the service function, client relationships, technical support, parts sales, warranty administration, maintenance agreements and conversions, modifications and upgrades.
13. Perform such duties as may be deemed necessary by owners/directors to continue profitable growth and development as part of the company team.
1. Direct and delegate the activities of the technical specialist team to ensure professional, timely and proficient client service.
2. Ensure that individual team meetings are routinely scheduled to discuss performance results, service and operational issues and provide all team members the opportunity to explore alternative approaches to exceed the current performance levels both individually and as a group.
3. Promote good client relations by consistently providing premier client satisfaction; have a developed rapport with the client base, and respond in a timely fashion to clients to resolve issues or problems.
Position is full time, permanent and offers competitive salary, annual bonuses for exemplary conduct, and benefits.