||Bookmark this page!
Here is a typical ad for an
experienced manager; if you measure up why not apply for one of the
positions listed on the right? If not, perhaps you should consider
Busy Company Seeks
seeking experienced Service Manager for busy technical services
department. Ideal candidate will have at least three to five years
experience in service management with a proven track record. Must be
able to interface with clients with diplomacy and tact. Candidate
must have extensive experience with customer service and support.,
and be capable of building and maintaining strong, positive
relationships with clients at all levels of hierarchy. Position
reports directly to upper management.
1. Must be familiar with standard market inventory and logistics
2. Input all installation and service related information into
logistics and tracking software, including but not limited to
equipment and inventory tracking
3. Dispatch incoming client service calls and issues
4. Assign technical specialist personnel to troubleshoot, mitigate
and solve issues, either on site or by phone
5. Schedule technical specialists for installations, including
ordering and maintaining any inventory necessary for any
service/installation related issues
6. Contact clients either via email or phone to determine their
level of satisfaction with installations, service and technical
7. Determine and develop ways to improve client service satisfaction
on an ongoing basis
8. Ensure efficient data flow-through between clients, management
and technical services personnel.
9. Maintain a high level of commitment to providing exceptional
client service in a proactive, cost-effective manner
10. Promote continuous employee improvement and support employee
11. Maintain open communication between departments that interface
with Service to ensure consistency in expectations and internal
12. Accountable for the profit and losses of the service function,
client relationships, technical support, parts sales, warranty
administration, maintenance agreements and conversions,
modifications and upgrades.
13. Perform such duties as may be deemed necessary by
owners/directors to continue profitable growth and development as
part of the company team.
1. Direct and delegate the activities of the technical specialist
team to ensure professional, timely and proficient client service.
2. Ensure that individual team meetings are routinely scheduled to
discuss performance results, service and operational issues and
provide all team members the opportunity to explore alternative
approaches to exceed the current performance levels both
individually and as a group.
3. Promote good client relations by consistently providing premier
client satisfaction; have a developed rapport with the client base,
and respond in a timely fashion to clients to resolve issues or
Position is full time, permanent and offers competitive salary,
annual bonuses for exemplary conduct, and benefits.